CTV Commercial

thecrozz

Reaction score
Hey there
watching CTV lastnight and they aired the new CTV commercial that had John Stewart and every actor/actress of all the programs that airs on CTV (Ben Mulrooney, etc). Anyone know the song that is being played? Its a hiphop song.
Thanks

I have been looking all morning for this song and I think I have found it, yayyyyyyyyyyyyy....

It's called: UNWRITTEN
by : Natasha Beddingfield

I remembered some of the words and entered them into a lyrics search and this is the song...:)

Linda

Originally posted by MomsWork@Mar 9 2007, 04:40 AM
I have been looking all morning for this song and I think I have found it, yayyyyyyyyyyyyy....

It's called: "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield

I remembered some of the words and entered them into a lyrics search and this is the song...:)

Linda
Get it at Amazon.

Young Paduan you have passed your trials. You are now a Jedi Search Master. The Google Force is with you.

:D

LOL...you'll have to forgive me, I'm new here....are you referring to me as this Young Paduan person and is that me now....a Jedi Search Master? And here I thought I was the new Sherlock Holmes...ahhhh, the generation gap, hehehehe.

Well, I'm glad I could help...since I came here looking for this, I'm glad I could pass it on when I found it

Linda :)

Back