Crayola Chalk Commercial

Cre8inator

Reaction score
Acoustic number.
Kids using sidewalk chalk to color a massive mural onto a blacktop driveway.
In the end, they spray it down with a hose.

Need the song.
Cheers!
Luke

Just saw this commercial and was hoping to find out what it was as well.

I emailed Crayola and this is their response-- I'm bummed!

Response (Christina Neigh) - 05/15/2006 02:29 PM

Thank you for your e-mail. The commercial for Crayola Outdoors Products was produced through an ad agency, and we have "private rights" to the song. Unfortunately, this means we are unable to share any information with consumers with regards to the artist, lyrics, etc. I apologize for any disappointment this may cause.

For more information on Crayola Outdoors Products, please visit
http://www.crayola.com/canwehelp/products/outdoor/

If you have further questions, please feel free to e-mail back or call us at (800) 272-9652 weekdays between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM Eastern Time. A representative will be happy to assist you.

We appreciate your comments and have shared them with our marketing team. We hope you continue to visit our web site!

If this is the ad with the Guitar and the soothing male tenor voice, then I have a suspicions that it is Folk singer Michael Mcnevin. He has done quite a few childrens songs, including one children's album. I e-mailed him last week and he has not responded yet, (which is not surprising for him). I have not scanned his albums, but it really sounds like his voice and style. Go to Michaelmcnevin.com and give a listen and see. If anyone else finds out if I'm right, please let me know.

I don't know if it's the same one, it's been awhile since I've seen this particular commercial, but I came across this link while looking for a song from a different Crayola commercial.

http://www.crayola.com/canwehelp/contact/f...view.cfm?id=390

Like I said, I don't know if it's the same commercial or not, and I don't know if anyone is still looking for it, but there it is. Hope it helps someone.

Back