Crank

sniperboy59

Reaction score
does anyone know the name of the song in the beginning when he is destroying the tv and watching the tape

or the song when he is talking to Chocolate, the answering service chick? Hip hop track no words....

Thanks no help at imdb and amazon didnt have the mp3's uploaded when i checked.

Gracias

anyone know the name of the song that is played when he is stealing all the red bulls/candy from the conveinience store?

the one in the beginning is "new noise" by the refused...idk about the other one

and does anyone know the song that plays at the end of the movie when..[SPOILER ALERT!!] he's falling?

Originally posted by remycool@Sep 3 2006, 09:28 PM
or the song when he is talking to Chocolate, the answering service chick? Hip hop track no words....

Thanks no help at imdb and amazon didnt have the mp3's uploaded when i checked.

Gracias
ya im looking for the same song too

Alright so i was watching crank the other day, and realized that the song that plays while the 2 are fighting in the helicopter isn't on the soundtrack. It kind of sucks because its really fun! its a metalish song. Anyone can help it'd be appriciated :)

It's: Paul Haslinger - "Copter Fight".

It is available for listen at his official site. http://haslinger.com/

Click on the media link on the bottom of the homepage. Then click the audio portal link. Then click Crank (2006). Then click on the red arrow in the bottom right side of the screen to choose the copter fight song.

Does anyone the song that plays during the scene where the Chev Chelios walks through the restaurant and the big guy w/ ponytail sees him and starts walking after him. The song starts about the time when he enters the kitchen it sounds like a Bass Guitar with a pretty cool beat with a mysterious sound to it.

Thanks in advance

Does anyone know the song that plays at the very end of the movie. The really heavy metal one that plays as the final credits roll?

Back