Country/Rock song, ahh! Driving me nuts!

Whoohoo

Reaction score
I've been trying to find this song for a while now, but I just can't remember the lyrics. (It's so hard to find w/out lyrics!)

It was a country/rock type of song, sung by a man, and it was kind of slow but still moved along.

The ONLY thing I remember about it is that in the middle of it he was singing about coming home and *sniff* (literally, he made a long sniffing sound in the song, like he was smelling something good).

PLEASE someone reply, even if you don't know it. I'm just hoping that someone will know what I'm talking about, it's so difficult to find w/out the lyrics!

I'm not a country listener, but I think I know what you're talking about.

I have a good friend who listens to nothing BUT country, so I've spent my Junior and High School years picking up country songs from her. :rolleyes:

But I remember a song, about a man who loves his wife, and one part of the song talks about how much he loves her sugar cookies, and how he can smell them from a mile away...

And...uh...that's all I remember! :lol:
Anybody know what I'm talking about?

someone PLEASE answer!!! thanks for answering pirates. I really want the name of this song, it was really good. Too bad I can't remmeber the lyrics =(

Back