Converse "My Drive Thru"

shmengie

Reaction score
Converse "My Drive Thru"

it's kind of a hip-hip kinda tune. it's in black and white and has stop motion cut-outs of (i presume) the band. anyone know it?

thx!

I wrote down all the lyrics I could remember from this commercial on a scrap piece of paper. Of course it is MIA. All I really remember now is "summer in the city" and "dance". It's a pretty long commercial, all animated. It doesn't show you it's for Converse until the end when the logo pops up and the star is folded up origami-like. When I hear it again, I'll post more, assuming you don't already know what I'm talking about.

Nevermind. I looked up the lyrics to My Drive Thru and there was no mention of "summer" or "dance". I looked it up again and clearly the first lyrics page was incomplete. Thanks.

Does anyone know the song in the new converse commerical that is black & white and has different people dancing - the song is something about summer and dancing - :) Thanks!

I guess the song was My Drive Thru - it was just the female singing that I saw on the commercial

Originally posted by smatthews@Aug 24 2008, 03:30 PM
I guess the song was My Drive Thru - it was just the female singing that I saw on the commercial
That would be Santogold.

You can see/hear all three artists in the song/commercial at the Converse site. ;)

Back