Comcast "More More More"

gman

Reaction score
Comcast "More More More"

Does anyone know the song that is lip-synched by a female chef in a current commercial that takes place in a restaurant kitchen? It's sung by a female. The initial words the chef sings are "more, more, more". There are some "ya,ya" words later in the song. I recognize the song...I think it's from the 70's or 80's. I would love to buy a download but I need the song name.

"Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol

or

"Lady Marmalade" by Christina Aguilera and Friends

;)

Haven't seen it, but maybe "More, More, More" by Andrea True or Andrea True Connection. The song goes on to say "how do you like it, how do you like it".

Originally posted by Sarah@Apr 25 2008, 09:57 AM
Haven't seen it, but maybe "More, More, More" by Andrea True or Andrea True Connection. The song goes on to say "how do you like it, how do you like it".

I believe the commercials with Billy Idol, Lady Marmalade and Andrea True are for Comcast Cable.

:unsure:

Yes, it is "Lady Marmalade," although the version in the commercial is technically the Patti Labelle original, not the remake by Christina Aguilera.

Rant: I like the song, but that is still one of the worst commercials I've ever seen. :)

Back