Colgate Visible White

Accidents

Reaction score
Please, does anyone know the song in the newest colgate comercial for Visible White toothpaste?

This commercial has a girl going around while there are off-white things, and then the white things stand out. The music is very poppy and upbeat with a "girl" vibe. I have waiting for the commercial to come back on, but it just wont play again. Does anyone know what i am talking about..?
And what is the song?

Oh I've been trying to find this song too with no success :( Someone with the song title... please post it here

haven't been able to find it but the singing sounds a lot like one of the singers from Ladytron so I'm willing to bet it's one of theirs.

Found it!
I emailed the company and...
...the song doesn't actually have a title because it was created for the commercial...

The band is called Sissy
Here's their website:
www.sissy.uk.com

Hmm, do you know where it can be found? (I didn't see anything on their website regarding that song o_O Then again, my computer monitor is horribly dark and the site is dark-itslef lol... makes it hard to see things hehe).

Omg thanks!! This 30 second sample should keep me happy until they hopefully make a full length song! So, naturally, I e-mailed them :)

you may like *some* Stereolab; a song called Sudden Stars... has a similar feel to this ad

Back