Coldwater Creek

saraha1a

Reaction score
This is a strange one...but does anyone know the song on the women's clothing store ad for coldwater creek... the girl bakes a pie and drops it on her front porch with her dog and friend...

I figured it out, so if anyone wants to to know...

Azure Ray - If you fall

Does anyone know the music that played during the Coldwater Creek ad that aired during the Oscars last night?

Hello there. I think the song you're both looking for is:

Shine like a new Pin by Camera Obscura.

I emailed Coldwater Creek a while ago and asked them.

It's available on ITunes. Make sure you get the BIGGEST BLUEST HI-FI one though.

Originally posted by Lynniebin@Feb 28 2007, 10:29 AM
Hello there. I think the song you're both looking for is:

"Shine Like a New Pin" by Camera Obscura

Get it at Amazon.

I emailed Coldwater Creek a while ago and asked them.

It's available on ITunes. Make sure you get the BIGGEST BLUEST HI-FI one though.
;)

With embarrassment, I admit I have not heard of Camera Obscura. I really like that song. Is their other music similar to "Shine Like a New Pin" from Biggest Blue Hi Fi or is that song unlike the rest of their music? Thanks, logan

Originally posted by logan01@Feb 28 2007, 10:58 AM
With embarrassment, I admit I have not heard of Camera Obscura. I really like that song. Is their other music similar to "Shine Like a New Pin" from Biggest Blue Hi Fi or is that song unlike the rest of their music? Thanks, logan
I personally like their music. They play some of their songs on Grey's Anatomy. That's where I 1st heard of them.

If you like that song, you'll certainly like the rest of their stuff.

Duuuude... All I knew was something about, "as good as new..." Nothing else. Not the ad. Not what it was for. Nothing. Found it here anyway. Thanks to the cool people.

Back