Closer

Hello,

I know this has been covered but can anyone tell me what the last bit of music that's heard in the scene between Natalie and what's his name, when they are in the private room and the camera fads out of the scene.

It has a real techno undulating electronic vibro/vibration/tremolo trippy sound, almost like the riff in "Hippy Chick". (that's weird, huh?).

Thanks,

CC
clement@coconet.com

I was looking at my Dvd collection and I realize that I really like the song, or score, that plays when you pop in the Dvd. The songs plays for about 15 seconds, and it is on the menu of the dvd. Please let me know what that it. Thanks

Re: The film score from Closer's Dvd Menu

I was looking at my Dvd collection and I realize that I really like the song, or score, that plays when you pop in the Dvd. The songs plays for about 15 seconds, and it is on the menu of the dvd. Please let me know what that it. Thanks

Hi
This is the same tune I am looking for.
I know it has nothing t do with the soundtrack of the movie and I can't find it anywhere.
If you can give me the origin of the music played during the dvd menu of the movie "Closer" ......I would be real glad.

Thanks

Back