Cashmere Mafia

missingmoon33

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Can anybody name the song that's playing when the four women are walking into the benefit dinner, after the one has changed into the red dress? It was hip-hop/r&b sounding with a female voice and had a line with something about being watched by everyone...i think. It sounded familiar but I can't place it.
Thanks!

"All Eyes On Me"

LaToya featuring Paul Wall

Does anybody know the track from the second episode when Caitlin (the blonde girl) and her date are in the dance club? It's a deep house-sounding track.

Thanks in advance!

Matt

How about the song at the end? My mom is looking for it. She says it's and older song with piano and the lyrics talk about rainbows.

Lotta help there, right? :)

There was a song playing around the middle of the episode that caught my attention. It was during the scene when the Miranda Otto's character was on the phone. I think it was a female vocalist. I can't quite recall.

Thanks.

What was the song playing during the Lilly Parrish runway show....woman vocals, kind of electro-pop. Sounded like 'The Peaches' or maybe 'Shiny Toy Guns' but I know it wasnt them.

From the episode that aired 2/13/08, Does anyone know what song is playing when Mia and Jack are lying in the bed and then the song at the very end of the episode while they are all eating fudge?? Thanks!!:)

Back