car commercial from awhile ago

Reaction score
I've been trying to find the songs in this one commercial, but I know absolutely nothing about it since it's been so long since I've seen it. I've been searching on the actual commercial, but nothing has come up.

Anyway, the commercial has two cars and they're both sitting in an empty parking garage. They two cars are having a music "battle" where one car plays music and then the other plays different music. The music was techno/pop/dance. The cars were small, but I have no idea what company it was for. I want to say Toyota or Honda maybe.

Does anyone know what the two songs are?

I'll take a wild guess here ...

Perhaps it was the Chevy Cobalt (?) ad ... there was a red one and a blue one ...

The one car played a version of Donna Summers "Hot Stuff" and the other car played some sort of hip-hop song ...

By the end of the ad, the two songs were "mashed up" ...

Yes/No?

I dunno ...

B)

Nope that's not it. There were people in the cars and they were having the "battle" with their radios. I'm guessing it was from around 2004 or earlier.

At the end both songs were merged into one (they were both playing at the same time idk).

Are u sure it's not correct, cuz my first guess was the same as DJEiffelT, 'cept she provided the info while I just remember the ad.

Ahh yes, that's the commercial. It didn't really sound like it at first from the descriptions I was reading at another site. Thanks!

Back