Canon Rebel T1i baby

kippystrugg

Reaction score
Hello!

Would anybody happen to know the title of the song in the commercial for a new canon camera? The commercial has a mother and baby in it, female singer that sounds like Feist, and one line in the song has something to do with a fairytale. Lines include "you hve become one of my favourite things..."

Much appreciated!

Canon Rebel T1I Commercial Music

Hi All!!

I'm desperately trying to find out the name of the song in the new Canon Rebel T1I commercial. This commercial just started airing in Ontario a couple weeks ago and it's centered around a mother with her newborn child. It's showing off the skills of the new video feature, autofocus, etc.. and there is a song in the background, a lady singing with piano I think. I'd love to know who sings the song, and the name of it...

Thanks!

I'm wondering the same thing. Just spent about 30mins searching google, youtube.... etc.... no luck.

At first I thought it sounded like Regina Skeptor.

I've looked everywhere! I think it sounds a little like Sophie B Hawkins, so I'm checking her site now to see if there's any indication....

i had to email canon to get the name of it

dun dun dun

"Surprisingly So" by Amy Seeley

she's the next big thing

good luck finding it you'll have to buy the cd

I just went on iTunes Music Store and Amy Seeley has 1 - EP and 2 Albums, none of which contain a song entitled "Surprisingly So". Could it be known by an alternate name?

The title is correct. Amy Seeley quote: "yes! my song 'surprisingly so' is featured on a Canon commercial now showing across Canada."

Thanks everyone...... YAY, this is EXACTLY what I was looking for. The rest of her music is equally fantastic. Take a gander @ her website too.

Back