California Flex Your Power

dance1083

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone living in California has seen the Flex Your Power ads that use the slogan "To ____: I leave...(clean air, a green planet, etc.) What is that song? It sounds like a remixed version of Debussy's "Clair de la Lune", but I'm not sure.

Re: Latest Flex Your Power Commercials

Yeah I would love to know the song for the new flex your power commercial as well. Been trying to find it but no luck anywhere :(

I was wondering if anyone living in California has seen the Flex Your Power ads that use the slogan "To ____: I leave...(clean air, a green planet, etc.) What is that song? It sounds like a remixed version of Debussy's "Clair de la Lune", but I'm not sure.

If you're still interested it was, in fact, something of a Claire de Lune mashup.

If you're still interested it was, in fact, something of a Claire de Lune mashup.

Jef Loeb
Creative Director

Back