Cadillac "Past to Present"

Just saw a Cadillac commercial which starts out with the oldest Cadillac. The car slowly morphs into different models until it is the current model. Haven't caught the lyrics yet. Looked through the forum, but did not find a post about this one. Thanks

i just saw a cadillac commercial showing cars from like the past 100 years. Can anyone tell me what that song is?

Anyone know what song plays during the Cadillac commercial where they have the old-fashioned cars and new ones on some highway? Sounds like an old guy's voice singing at the end of a modern song. Sounds a lot like an Interpol song, only the singer is different.

If anyone can let me know, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Hello!! I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me the name of the song from the newest Cadillac commercial. The commercial starts off showing the first Cadillac and morphing all the way into the newest model. The song is mostly instrumental until about halfway through the commerical. Its a man singing and from what I can tell (and remember LOL :rolleyes: ) he is singing:

As I was walking down the street

Then I don't know what else he was saying but at the end he says:

I'm a .........(not sure) yes I am

or something to that affect. So sorry I don't have more info but thats really all I can remember. Thank you so much in advance.

There is currently a GM commercial airing, showing old and new cars. Very retro looking. Love the music and trying to figure out what it is. Lyrics begin "see me driving down the street, I'm more than lookin' good". Male voice, kind of ragged and warbly like Johnny Cash . . . . Anyone know what it is? Thank!

Originally posted by yalesbellz@Jan 14 2007, 09:31 AM
There is currently a GM commercial airing, showing old and new cars. Very retro looking. Love the music and trying to figure out what it is. Lyrics begin "see me driving down the street, I'm more than lookin' good". Male voice, kind of ragged and warbly like Johnny Cash . . . . Anyone know what it is? Thank!
http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...c=30770&hl=past

Punkrocker by the Teddybears featuring Iggy Pop

You see me drivin' down the street, I'm just not looking good
I got both hands of the wheel, I got you runnin'
I'm listening to music you can't hear
I got pretty music in my ear

Cos I'm a punkrocker, yes I am
Well I'm a punkrocker, yes I am

Hey guys...I'm wondering what the song is playing for relatively new (seems like I started seeing it just after the holidays) Chevy commercial in which the cars keep changing (lots of older model Chevy's mixed into the progression) as they drive down a rural highway (perhaps Route 66?). It sounds as if it might be Johnny Cash, but after doing some searching, I've concluded it must just be someone who sounds like him.

Can anyone help me with this?

Ok...so I am answering my own post, but I was able to find the answer so I thought it might help others.

I'm an idiot (Johnny Cash), but the song is "Punkrocker" by Teddybears (sometimes referred to as "Teddybears Sthlm") and is on their new album Soft Core.

Great song.

Lyrics to this song go as " I've been driving in my car, tired of looking good"

The commercial has a car that changes into different cars along the history of chrysler while moving down a highway.

Who sings it? whats the name of the song?

Sorry guys...I used the search function, but since my premise was incorrect (I thought it was a Chevy commercial), I didn't find this thread. My apologies.

Originally posted by ryams27@Feb 1 2007, 09:28 AM
Sorry guys...I used the search function, but since my premise was incorrect (I thought it was a Chevy commercial), I didn't find this thread. My apologies.
:D :lol: B) :)
1,000,000,000 kudos for using the search function!

Back