Bowling for Columbine

Gussler

Pro Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know that sad kind of guitar song that is played during the part in the movie where they show the Columbine massacre footage n' all? I don't really know how to deccribe it, it's just guitar playing and it's in a sad mood, obviously because the footage is being shown. Thanks to those who know something about it.

Thanks, I can tell that some parts are the same, but you're right. Do you or anyone else out there know if the Bowling for Columbine version is downloadable?

Review our Forum Rules. Asking for or providing file sharing info is not allowed.

Sorry! you were right, it's an "acoustic" version by Kurt Engfehr, I got it now.

So the song is close to the beginning of the movie. I think Michael Moore is telling everyone about where he was born and there's this song in the background. I call it a little "ditty" and the lyrics that I caught go like this; I was born in Michigan. And I wish and wish again.... Anyone know the artist? Thanks :)

Hi, i was just wondering if anybody knows the title/artist to the song thats playing in the background during the columbine shooting scene.
i don't know if that song was just for the movie.

scene

I recently re-watched Bowling for Columbine and now I have "Take the Skinheads Bowling" running through my head. I'd really like to go buy whatever album it was on, but the frustrating thing is that I can't find that particular version on any album. I'm not looking for the original by Camper Van Beethoven - the song that's used in the documentary is a cover by Teenage Fanclub. It doesn't appear to be on any of their albums. Where did it come from? :blink:

Back