Bmw 3

dextermc

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the background music is for the new BMW Series 3 commercial? I was not sure if it was studio music or from an actual song.

Thanks.

Ok, for anyone interested. The music was created by a commercial music company named Singing Serpent just for this commercial.

It was a new commercial for the bmw 3 series, and it had a voice over about how it wasnt meant to be this, this or this i think pop culture was one of them and the song was like a very mellow song.

Ok, for anyone interested. The music was created by a commercial music company named Singing Serpent just for this commercial.

**** ***! why have all the commercials with good songs been doing that recently. that sucks :/

Hi,

A brand new BMW commercial has some guitar music in the background.

The commercial starts off..."We didn't set out to be a..." It has a couple of short clips including one with Molly Ringwald kissing someone.

Anyone know the music and/or artist?

Thanks.

Thanks,

That is the commercial and as noted, unfortunately, the music is not commercially available.

What group did the background music for the BMW Series 3 commercial that
starts out with:"We didn't start out to be a getaway car......" It is guitar music
with ,I guess, violins in the background near the end of the commercial ?

Back