Big Love

Was it the new episode or a rerun from the week before?

Episode: "The Writing on the Wall"
Song: Oh Happy Day
Artist: The Edwin Hawkins Singers

or

Episode: "Reunion"
Song: John Saw That Number
Artist: Neko Case

Big Love 2/15/09

A very nice version of "Gimme Shelter" was played at the end of Big Love. Does anyone recognize the artist who performed it? Thanks, Bob

Re: Big Love 2/15/09

Bob...Gimme Shelter at the conclusion of the 2/15/2009 episode of Big Love was done by Patti Smith. Her cover of this song can be found on her Twelve CD. I thought it was awesome! Paganbabie (Detroit)

Big Love Ep. "Rough Edges" 3/8/09

Does anyone know the instrumental music in the end credits.I've heard it before but don't know where I did.

Big Love New Intro

I LOVE the new intro for Big Love! Anyone know the name of the song? Something like...Home...this is my home

It's very pretty. Thanks

Re: Big Love New Intro

I LOVE the new intro for Big Love! Anyone know the name of the song? Something like...Home...this is my home

It's very pretty. Thanks

It's called Home by the Engineers.

They're a British band.

I think the added more strings to the Big Love version, though. It's more dramatic than the original.

Big Love Finale Song

Who sang Heroes at the end credits of the season 4 finale last sunday? Was it Peter Gabriel?

Big Love Series Finale (3/20)

When the wives take their first ride in "Honey Bee" (Barb's new car), does anyonek know the music that is played during this scene? It was simply stunning.

Thanks in advance!

CANNOT thank you enough!!!

In conjunction with the scene, it took my breath away. So glad I can have that moment of "Big Love" forever now. Thanks again!!!

Back