BF Goodrich Commerical

northstar

Reaction score
BF Goodrich has several commercials out that feature the same song... it is some rock song, electric guitars etc but it doesnt have lyrics in the commercial. Does anyone know the song?

Originally posted by northstar@Apr 28 2008, 05:48 PM
bump
Please stop bumping topics -- providing more info about the ad/music/etc. is more helpful. Thanks.

ok well i bump the thread so that people get to see it and it doesn't get hidden and forgotten about.

Description:

Rockish type of song electrical guitar.

Shown in at least 2 different BF Goodrich Tire commercials with some dunebuggie or whatever type of racing car it was in the desert type landscape.

Me too. In fact I have been googling for about 45 minutes trying to dig it up. I got real excited when I found this site on google, only to find out nobody knows.

I have already submitted the question to BFG customer relations via their website but who knows when that will work?

In the commercials you can only hear about 15 seconds of the song clearly, but it SERIOUSLY ROCKS and I want to use it in a home video.

I'll post again if their customer relations is any help, or obviously if I find it some other way. I am on a mission.

tinman that is the song ive been looking for, good find with the link to their commercials. Roadfish i also contacted them through their contact area of their website. I wrote them a message under their Advertising option. Im glad im not the only one looking for this song... keep up the good work in trying to find out the song. I will post the name if i find it.

doc... he posted a link and asked if the song that was playing in the commercial was the one i was talking aboit and it was. It does not list the artist or name of the song.

day 2 with no response from the BFG customer relations dept. I find it suprising a company as big as BFG which seems on the surface to to be focused on public relations ( their agressive ad campaign), has not yet taken a minute to respond to my email or apparently the other guy posting here. Its too bad. I think I might boycot the tires on my truck which are BFG. Its going to be hard to get to work now with this boycott dragging on.

hopefully we will get a response within the week, if not thats just lame of them.

i found it... the song is called Ain't All That by Phoebus

here is their myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=34615938

The BF Goodrich lady emailed me with the name of the Band but didn't know the song so i figure going on myspace i would possibly find them and I did. Too bad the first 50 seconds are probably the best part of the song after that its just bleh.

Thanks a bunch for finding it northstar. Yeah, I have to agree that sadly the chorus isn't all that great. :*(

Back