Bank of America "Doors"

echoaa23

Reaction score
I just saw a Bank of America commercial on Comedy Central. It featured video shots of "american life" and seemed to have doors opening as a theme. All of the shots involve workers of some sort, from businessmen to road workers. There's also a football team thrown in there. The voiceover is laying something on about america being the best. The song is a (keyboard?) or synth piece and it builds throughout the commercial. Anyone who can help me out? I've done research, but all of their campaigns are pretty locked up.

Re: Bank of America Bank of Opportunity

I checked both of them out and neither of these is it. I spent a few minutes looking at their other PR stuff as well, but I couldn't find any mention of it.

Hello from Miami! I need a bit of help here! I, also, love the music from Doors, I went yesterday to several sites, Limewire, Ares, amazon, google, anyway, i spent about an hour trying to find that music to download it or buy it as a single mp3, but to no avail, I kept being sent to the link that another nice fella posted before, the one with the video......any suggestions on where to go for this soundtrack or how may I write in in google to find it? i tried all the names they suggested, you know, jason menkes, the illusionaries, the contender, etc, but,. no luck!

hope you guys can help! thanks! Miami Vice 4-ever:cool:

Been trying to track down the music myself. Sent an email to one of the music producers for the ad agency. His response is below:

Jason sent you a message.

--------------------
Re: The Illusionaries

Thanks Tia.

I was the music producer at the advertising agency, but I did not create the song.

Evergreen Copyrights licensed the track.

http://www.evergreencopyrights.com

Hope that helps,

Jason
--------------------

Now checking with Evergreen to see what they say...

OH Good, will you post your results when you find something out>? I will keep checking this site everyday! I am dying for that music, is sooo cool and the thing is that i love New Age type music, you know, it all started with Enigma....thanks so much!!!!;)

Hi! I checked that one out but it is not the one, it is very nice, though, but the one we need is not sung by anybody, thanks anyway so much for your help!;)

:DI have the answe!!!!! here it goes, directly from Evergreen!:

John Melillo to me
show details 7:42 PM (21 hours ago) Reply

The artist is The Illusionaries. The song is called The Contender. We are prepping a digital release and I will let you know as soon as the EP is available. Thanks for your interest and ears. john
------------------------------------------
I asked him to please let me know as soon as the EP, whatever that is, if someone could tell me what that is, is available!

Will keep you posted! ;)

no reply as of yet, 4/25/09, i won't forget. keep coming here, maybe next time i will have an answer, i won't stop until i can have that song, i just love it!

Any news?

I keep checking back here, but it's been over 2 months and I thought there would be something by now. I still can't find the artist or song anywhere on the web.

I wrote an email to John Melillo, from Evergreen Copyrights, it was my second email to him after waiting for 2 months. As a side note, I later got an email saying he would no longer be with the company, This is what I got as a reply:

Hi Brad - As I recall, this is the first I am seeing of your email(s).
I'm sorry that I did not receive your earlier messages as I would
have responded right away to you.

Thanks so much for your interest in the song and the band.

The Contender is not currently available for purchase. Although we
have discussed an imminent release, those plans are currently on hold.

Please stay tuned for announcements forthcoming.

Thanks again,

john

Hi Miami Vice, here it is March 2010, and we still don't have any idea on how to acquire the "Contenders" piece from Bank of America - Doors. I just love the music. I have tried to search it, with my limited knowledge of computers, and to no avail.

Please, please if you here from them, please let me know.

Bank of America lending

The song is one of the typical new piano (pounding out chords) ending in full orchestra that seems to be everywhere these days. Usually I can stumble on these and more once I find it. But this one is being elusive.

I have read through threads here and they are all on other commercials.

Anyone have a clue? If it has already been posted, sorry I didn't see it.

Back