Band's That You've Seen In Concert

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
Name the bands that you've seen in concert
(And the year and venue if you want)

The Who (Madison Square Garden, 2004)
Green Day (Giants Stadium, 2005)
The Fab Faux (State Theater New in Brunswick, 2005)
Gorillaz (The Apollo Theater, 2006)

The Fab Faux = The Best Beatles Imitation Band

Thats Memorable Concert Moments...This is a list of all the concerts you've been too :lol:

Dang.....way to many to list here, but I'll give ya my short list

Depeche Mode (8 times)
Erasure
Duran Duran (2 times)
Oasis
Tom Petty
Stone Temple Pilots
B 52's
Cranberries
Goo Goo Dolls
Men at Work
Berlin
The Fixx
Nitzer Ebb
Prince
Yanni ( :lol: )
Poe (2 times)
Garbage (got to meet the band at this show)
No Doubt
Culture Club
Primal Scream
Cinderella
Poison
Information Society
Dave Gahan's solo tour

There is no way I could count the number of shows I've been too. From age 16 to 18 I went to a show like every weekend.

These are all in Madison Wisconsin
4/1/05 - Met Tyler Hilton - won radio contest
8/21/05 - Teddy Geiger, Tyler Hilton, and Hilary Duff (snuck in to her meet and greet :) ) - Alliant Energy Center
9/3/05 - Lifehouse - Barrymore Theatre
12/19/05 - October Fall, The Hush Sound, and Fall Out Boy - Madison Avenue
2/18/06 - Gibb Droll, Teddy Geiger (met him!!), and Brandi Carlile - The Annex
3/27/06 - The Fray - won radio contest
4/14/06 - Saving Jane and Teddy Geiger - The Majestic Theatre
4/15/06 - Big City Rock - The Majestic Theatre (might go)
5/18/06 - Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw - Kohl Center (can't wait!!!)

Originally posted by Jenny+Apr 12 2006, 11:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 12 2006, 11:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Magilune@Apr 12 2006, 09:01 AM
:mellow: wow
I'm 33....so I've been concert-going for years ;) [/b][/quote]
Yea! I'm not the oldest one in here anymore! :lol:

edit cuz I can't spell so gud

I seem to only be able to remember the 'big' ones like cheap trick, def leppard, and the rolling stones. I also saw a beatles tribute band called american english. oh, i saw juanes too.... If I remember more, I'll post them later!

I'm very ashamed to admit that I've seen both Nick Carter and O-Town live. <_< My sister dragged me there!! I had no choice! :cry:

I haven't seen a single band yet...man I haven't really met ANYONE famous yet and I'm already 16 YEARS OLD!!!!!

thanks guys now I really feel like a loner.... :(

Originally posted by 4swrds@Apr 29 2006, 05:37 AM
I haven't seen a single band yet...man I haven't really met ANYONE famous yet and I'm already 16 YEARS OLD!!!!!

You've got time. I didn't see my first concert till I was 18 and I didn't meet my first famous musician till I was 26 :p

Thanks Jenny...I feel better now... :)

now I'm going to hunt for Renegade shinobi... :ph34r: *disappears*

I saw Big & Rich and The River Nile play at the Save Darfur ralley in Washington D.C.

Originally posted by Jenny+Apr 29 2006, 08:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 29 2006, 08:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Apr 29 2006, 05:37 AM

You've got time. I didn't see my first concert till I was 18 and I didn't meet my first famous musician till I was 26 :p [/b][/quote]
Yeah I only started going to concerts like a year ago and I'm 20. But for some reason I really wasn't even aware of the smaller venues near me. And most of the time no one would go with me, but now I go by myself and it's still fun. So my advice would be to check out what venues might be near you that you don't know about.

Michael Jackson when I was a young pup

I wanna see Tarlton play this summer. One of my new goals in life B)

Back