Banana Republic in-store

MaxArtea

Reaction score
I was in a Banana Republic July 26 and there was a song that they played that was rock and had a French woman singing. It was pretty good, but since I couldn't understand the lyrics I can't post them here. Any Banana Republic employees can lend a hand and help me out? I'm sure that they distruibute teh same CD throughout all thier stores.

How about Zap Mama?... they often use French lyrics. I have heard their music on occasion in stores and cafes. I have their album, A Ma Zone -- excellent music that should be checked out anyway.

Hope this helps!

--justa_girl

Originally posted by FashionFaux-Pas@Jul 29 2005, 10:36 AM
perhaps it's something by stereolab?
if its not stereolab then at least I found some dope music, I'm pretty sure it was this band though. Thanks a ton guys.

In-store: Banana Republic

I heard this song at the banana republic store and I can't find the artist or the name of the song anywhere. the lyrics are:

I was wondering if i could feel these emotions again

I'm not really sure if thats the exact lyrics but the only thing i'm sure of was the "i was" and the "if i could feel". It sounds techno-ish, but not hard core techno. any info would help, thanks! :lol:

Originally posted by angelwings88@Jan 3 2006, 08:38 PM
Thats it!!!! thank you so much!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
No problem. Enjoy.

I heard this song when i shopping at the banana republic, it's sort of a smooth techno song, there wasnt many lyrics to the song. the only lyrics i caught was

Figure it out tomorrow

im kinda shaky on the lyrics but i am positive that they had the word tomorrow in it. a guy sing the song too, any help would be great! thanks! :)

Back