Axe 3

nina-k-p

Reaction score
does anyone know the song in the newewst axe body spary commecial where the girls are like exploding?
its for axe 3 or something.

Hi all,
I dont remember what the commercial is for. It could be for a perfume or some line of clothing. Anyways, the commercial is basically a guy walking down the street and a woman turns to stare at him. She runs after him and runs into another women and they sort of "poof" into a single sexier woman. Part of the lyrics in the background is "What have I done?" and the final three lines in the commercial are

"dressed to turn him on,
so what have I done?
so lucky he."

Do these lyrics ring a bell for anybody? any help would be much appreciated.

Response from Axe:

Hi Joe,

Thanks for writing!

The song was created for the commercial by contracted composers, which
is often the case for advertising. Unfortunately, it is not available
anywhere else.

Thank you for your interest!
Your friends at AXE
NW

Yep it was definatly the Axe commercial. Too bad the song was made just for the commercial :( I still have it stuck in my head. well thanx everyone.

Hey,
i've been going crazy trying to find out what this song is online, but no luck. I can only find the video online with a different song than the one i see on tv. it's the ad where the guy is riding on the vespa and the girls are exploding, however the song is not 'yard of blonde girls' by Micah P. Hinson. I figure the Canadian ad must have a different tune.. anyone know who the song is by?

i just saw it on tv again, the lyrics go "never had a love before never felt so secure since i saw you taking a breath".. if it's any help.

:lol: :lol:

Heyyyyy. I'm a big defender of the search function and happen to think that it works great. I just quit searching FOR people long ago. If they don't bother then why should I? The only exception is if I KNOW there is an existing thread on an asked topic then it's a quick search and link but the days of me reading a half dozen Axe or Coke or Geico threads for someone else on the chance that there might be one about the song in question are long gone.

Silly me running off to the store for someone and assuming that they'd look in the fridge before asking where the milk is. :rolleyes: :p

Originally posted by givemfitz@Dec 16 2007, 11:38 AM
:lol: :lol:

Heyyyyy. I'm a big defender of the search function and happen to think that it works great. I just quit searching FOR people long ago. If they don't bother then why should I? [snip]

To keep those search skills honed to razor sharpness? ;)

Silly me running off to the store for someone and assuming that they'd look in the fridge before asking where the milk is. :rolleyes: :p
Don't forget the bread, eggs and bologna that are also always there when someone can't see what's right in front of them. Maybe it's because when the door shuts the little light DOES go out.

:p

Back