Armor All

Ignorant Bliss

Reaction score
I just saw the new armorall commercial, the one where all the guys are walking backwards. Some of the lyrics are (i think) "can't take my eyes off you, you don't know what you put me through."

actually, those are the only lyrics in the ad, if anyone knows the song it'd be much appreciated.

Cheers

"The Secrets that We Keep" by Sara Evans

Across a crowded room
Can't keep my eyes off you
You take my breath away
Looking at you now
I know what you're thinking about
You're thinking about the way
You woke me up this morning
And made sweet love to me
Oh baby

;)

That Sarah Evens song isn't it :( I just saw this commercial and checked out that song, completely different. I wish I could help because I want to know what the song in the commercial is too...

Originally posted by rvictorg12@May 8 2008, 11:33 PM
That Sarah Evens song isn't it :( I just saw this commercial and checked out that song, completely different. I wish I could help because I want to know what the song in the commercial is too...
More lyrics? Male or female singer?? Genre???

:blink:

It's a male voice. At first it sounds like the song is just instrumental with a steady electric guitar sound, but then the words "can't take my eyes off you" are sung very clearly, then a bit later I think he sings "you don't know what you put me through." As for genre, I can't really say, probably along the lines of indie or alternative, and definitely sounds modern, like within the last 5 years. I haven't seen the commercial recently or found it on the internet, but I hope all that helps :)

I know which one you mean. It sounds a little like WhiteTown's Your Woman. Maybe the same singer, I don't know.

Cool song though.

Re: New Armorall commercial

heyy i think i might have found it.
its called cant take my eyes off of you by the muse

Back