Apple "Get a Mac"

I cannot find that song from the apple commercials :( . I heard it was made with Garage band, and if anyone has a mac or if they have the song? May I please have it? Thanks you guys! :lol: You would be a BIG help! :D

Please stop "bumping" topics -- it's more helpful to try to offer any other information about what you are looking for. Thanks.

chances are its just a simple jingle they made up themselfs...

haha probably using a mac computer to begin with :lol:

After much searching, I have found the tune is called "Having trouble Sneezing" by Mark Mothersbaugh, but i still can't find where to get it :(

try going to Apples website and asking them. I've always had good luck in getting help from them. I would also recc. going onto iTunes and searching for it there.

Yeah, does anyone know what the music is that is being played in the Get A Mac ads?

You know, the ones with the two guys, one being the PC, the other being the Mac.

Thanks for the help.

My church is doing a parody on the commercials this sunday.

They got a pianist to mimic the commercial, and from what I hear, he nailed the music exactly.

If its good, I'll post a link to it.

I read the the rules just to make sure I wasnt breaking any...I dont think linking to a home made version that he is offering free is breaking them...

Originally posted by Milesp707@Mar 29 2007, 10:20 AM
I found a version someone made their self in Garage band...after hours and hours of searching...

[snip]
He also says:

I believe the song is “Having Trouble Sneezing” by Mark Mothersbaugh. The instruments aren’t exactly correct (I had to create my own marimba and “dainty” piano), but the melody and the shaker are spot on.

Originally posted by Milesp707@Mar 29 2007, 10:22 AM
I read the the rules just to make sure I wasnt breaking any...I dont think linking to a home made version that he is offering free is breaking them...
See:

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=273078

ALL music is copyrighted. The RIAA and the three songwriters licensing agencies consider ANY public performance or delivery of any kind of their work applicable to licensing and their copyrights. Whether it is an mp3 file, ringtone, video, humming, sheet music, etc.

We have been contacted by licensing agencies and copyright holders questioning us about these very issues -- it is our policy of no file sharing that keeps us away from problems with licensing.

We appreciate everyone respecting the rules of the forum that allow us to continue running this site.

Okay, yeah...I found out yesterday it was made by Mark...but, its an unreleased song...so theres no way to buy it...

Anyone know where I can find a copy of the music that plays over the ubiqutious "I'm a Mac...and I'm a PC!" ads? (That all of you have probably seen a billion times?) Or who composed it, etc?

Back