Anyone buy a 360?

Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 28 2005, 03:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 28 2005, 03:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Nov 28 2005, 05:50 PM
Hahaha, now that is funny. ;)
<_< [/b][/quote]
J/K'D!!!!!

Haha, that says jkd. :lol:

hmm, im waiting for PS3... have you seen the games for the 360...there's not a lot of difference...well, there is a slight difference in the quality of the graphics, but not much.

Man, i'm so down because of university... i'm sick today so i've been doing whatever the hell i want...and well, im eating toast and on adtunes...and and and...i missed everyone.

We missed you too. :( I've been weeping nonstop since your last post.

aww, hehe... ye im really stressed and its slowing down the rate of my hair growth as i am trying to regain much of what was lost from the last evil haircut, hehe...

but hey, how have you been? how are the pups :ph34r:

The black one's big as a horse. Haha yeah and I have this new game called "Make the dog chase the laser pointer until he runs into the wall". It's very fun. :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 29 2005, 04:24 PM
The black one's big as a horse. Haha yeah and I have this new game called "Make the dog chase the laser pointer until he runs into the wall". It's very fun. :)
We used to do that with my friend's cat.

what if the dog keeps hitting the same trajectory and well, it goes through the wall or something...?

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Nov 29 2005, 12:24 PM
hmm, im waiting for PS3... have you seen the games for the 360...there's not a lot of difference...well, there is a slight difference in the quality of the graphics, but not much.
They look like good pc games to me, but I'm sure the games will get better with time, remember the early xbox and ps2 games? They sucked.

Back