Amp Energy Drink

nickclone

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with the music in the newest Amp energy drink commercial? It shows a writer fighting with a bunch of paper demons.

Yeah, I'd really like to know this one too. I went to the Amp website, but had no luck there. They just have the video but no info on the music. I have a sneaking suspicion it's an original composition, but I want to know for sure. If anyone has any info on this, that'd be awesome. Oh, the commercial is called Paper Spot, if that helps at all...

How many times do I have to bump this damn thing? I never get any results on this message board!

Originally posted by nickclone@Feb 6 2007, 10:35 PM
How many times do I have to bump this damn thing? I never get any results on this message board!
Maybe you're not getting results because "bumping" topics doesn't usually help find an answer (and is against the forum rules). It always helps to add more information -- describing the style/genre of music, any other details you can remember, etc.

It can also help to link to the ad (via YouTube, etc.) and the product's website whenever possible, for example:

The "Paper Spot" can be found at the official site: http://ampenergy.com/
Under the AMP VIDEOS top link.

Listening to the music it sounds like stock music and/or music produced just for the ad.

Back