America's Best Dance Crew Season 1

TheVariable

Reaction score
It's the commercial where all of the dance crews are heading to some meeting place and a guy is standing at a podium screaming ''Can you dig it!?!''

Any help would be appreciated, the song sounds really rad.

Do you have a video link? Or maybe the main point of the commercial? The only thing that comes to mind when hearing "Can you dig it?" is Robbie Williams "Rock DJ" help us out a bit

Nevermind, my stupidity kicked in, the best ting i have is "Rock DJ" but i'll look for "Americas best dance crew" my bad lol

The commercial starts out with a dance crew coming out of a store with umbrella's... then another dance crew walking down the street and dancing very flamboyantly...... then some weird dance crew on a train. They're all going to the same place.

The music sounds like some old school video game fighting music. That's about the best I got.

All I know is that the ad is based on the opening scene of the movie 'The Warriors', where the guy n the ad assembles all of the NYC gangs in Cenral Park to unite as one gang. 'Can you dig it?' is his catch phrase.
Before he's assassinated, that is.
The movie is a lot of fun, especially if you know New York.

Back