Alfie

Blamo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Trailer

UUMM Yeah Any One Know The Name Of The Song.....Its Male Vocals Seudo Country....

But The Film Looks Odd To Say The Least, What Is He Carrie Bradshaw (Only Season One), I Hate When They Talk To The Camer!

HAH Privacy.......The Brits Are So Funny

But The Film Looks Humm Im On The Fence

Well,well,so they're doing a remake of Michael Cain's Alfie....Did a search based on the chorus"Old habits die hard"but didn't find anything that matched the tune...

"Harder than November rain" and "Hard enough to feel the pain" got nothing either.

Looks like the song in question, "Old Habits Die Hard," is an original composition for the movie. It seems doubtful that anybody will be able to get the song before the soundtrack is released.
According to theZreview.co.uk, "Music legends Mick Jagger and Dave Stewart have composed the theme music and done three original songs (Old Habits Die Hard, Blind Leading the Blind and Let's Make It Up) for Jude Law's Alfie remake."

Anybody know the song played in the new Alfie trailer played towards the end of the trailer? Thanx...

Hey im from the U.K and i really want to download the song from the Alfie tv commercial, but have not an idea of what it is. I only know some of the words which may be incorrect but hopefully some of you will be able to figure out the Artist and Title of the song

"Oh look at what you've done......"

Completely useless i think but thats all i know :ph34r: . Ive also heard the song on an Episode of Laguna Beach but can't figue out which one it was :confused:

Appreciate all the help, and if anyone knows what song im talking about thats fantastic! Its really getting to me now so if you know what the song is, its gunna be great ! :D

Thank-you Dudes!

Hope we can find this one out :eek:k:

I don't remember this being in an Alfie commercial, but try "Look What You've Done" by Jet, perhaps.

THANK-YOU BOTH EVER SOOOO MUCH

STARS YOU ARE !!

Thank you for the help, that's the song ive been looking for ! :D

:eek:k:

You guys are absolutely great :p

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Back