Alexa female condom ad

bastard

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm new to this forum, long time lurker (I guess). Great wealth of knowledge here - so I come asking this:

Does anyone know what that song is in the Alexa commercial? Its a commercial for condoms and other products for women - lyrics go like this (from the short commercial):

I'ts time to shake it all up
(something about?) a revolution

Anyone have a clue? Much appreciated to all that reply, sorry I don't have a link to a clip of the commercial.

Excellent, thank you very much.

I've scoured the internet for quite some time with no luck. Just others asking the same question. It's catchy though, no?

hey,
i was wondering the same thing!!! it sounds like its a pretty cool song!!!! i definately will let u know if i find out (as long as u do the same for me hehehe)!!!
hope we can find it!!!
John

music by erik satie. not sure of specific song title though

I keep hearing this song everywhere and it's soo addictive. i hope someone finds it soon :( i heard it when i was at a mcdonalds one day on the beat or z95 lol i was like so surprised

I'm STILL looking for this song with no luck... I KNOW it's not just a spot created for TV, but what IS IT!!!??? Seriously it's driving me nuts... On top of that I'm not seeing the commercial anymore either.

Back