acura tsx

xpinkagex

Reaction score
its the new black car acura tsx commerical omg i love this song if anyone can tell me who sings it id love that! its mila jovovich in this commercial i think, shes a model anyways the girls get into a car and just go..thtas about it!

did anyone see the new Christmas Acura commercial during the tv show Apprentice finale? Its my friend singing the christmas song,Im 100% sure.His voice is rare,it has a 40s sound.Tim is the best!Anyone have a link to the commercial?Id love to share it in my blog.;)

Originally posted by surfergirlincali@Dec 16 2005, 03:22 AM
did anyone see the new Christmas Acura commercial during the tv show Apprentice finale? Its my friend singing the christmas song,Im 100% sure.His voice is rare,it has a 40s sound.Tim is the best!Anyone have a link to the commercial?Id love to share it in my blog.;)
surfergirlincali,

Please, for the love of God, let us know the name of the singer! BTW, you're talking about the commercial with the a big truck transporting a bunch of new Acuras to the song "Here comes Santa Claus", right? This commercial was playing well into early January 2006.

P.S. I'll probably start a new topic for this one.

Back