A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

coolness11

Reaction score
The commercial for the next episode where she tells the guys she's bi and etc (I dont watch the show) but there's a song in the background with a female single and she sort of sounds like Jewel but the only lyrics i remember are ..."i'm your silver..... running through fields...." then I heard the word "rain" sometimes I think....

not much to go on but hopefully someone has seen this commercial
thank-you

So on MTV,
I just saw a preview for Tila Tequila's newest episode.

It's the episode that she comes out to everyone that shes bisexual.

And the song that plays in the background...I can't figure out what song it is!!

Any help?

Hii everyone.

So I flipped through a few channels and ended up on TV and saw the preview trailer last week for the new Tila Tequila "A Shot at Love" show or something, and I noticed that at the very beginning, when it says "Tila is going to meet the parents.." etcetc, a really pretty song is playing and I'm not sure what it was.

I know the preview was for episode 8, but everything I can find on the internet is just 1 minute teasers or whatever, and I can't find the one that was shown on MTV just as a commercial and not before or after the actual show, if that makes sense.

If anyone could help that would be awesome, the 10 second clip has been stuck in my head for awhile and I'd really love to find out what the song is.

Thanks in advance!

Back