90's Song, remember only the music video...

DrifterDreams

Reaction score
Hey, this may be nearly impossible, BUUTT... There is this song that I would appreciate knowing the name of! I remember literally nothing of the song, but I do remember the music video... Little kids were playing in a soccer/football game (appeared to be in another country, perhaps Scotland, given the style of dress for the people attending the game) and it looked incredibly rainy or foggy. One boy falls on top of the other one, and they begin kissing. The adults attending the game get very very angry and begin pulling the kids off of one another... And that's all I can remember! I'm sure that music video was very controversial, given that it aired about mid nineties, so perhaps there will be no problem, buuut... Hm.

So yeah! Anyone who can help me out, that'd be great!

Well, found somethin', might be what ya lookin' for...

Youtube Link

Sigur Ros - "vidrar vel til loftarasa"

Didn't really watch the vid, my connection is slow as a sloth but did read somewhere that the vid had two boys laying in a soccer field kissing.

Enjoy... I guess.

Eeee! Thanks sooo much! It had been bothering me for quite some time... All I remember was being in third grade and wondering why the soccer game turned into what it turned into... Hah. But yeah, good song! Thanks soo much again!

You're welcome.

Btw, watched the vid, and I can see why you would remember the video more than the song.
Beautiful, yet sad. (For me...)

i saw the vid 2
and i can se as well why you remembered the vid more then the song

Back