7-Up

Good God! I didn't think it would be this difficult to find the artist and title of that song! I keep seeing it in theatres and on TV, although only in Canada, I would presume. Keep me updated on any developments, please.

bib_fortuna@hotmail.com

Matt

Does anyone out there know the title of this tune? It drives me mad! I just saw it again before a film started and I can't get it out of my head! Mark my words... I will find the tune and post it right here when I do!

Matt

For lack of anything better to add to the conversation, I second everyone's opinion.. I'd love to grab this track and stick it on one of my next mix cd's..

Originally posted by indrema_nuon@Jul 12 2004, 10:01 PM
Good God! I didn't think it would be this difficult to find the artist and title of that song! I keep seeing it in theatres and on TV, although only in Canada, I would presume. Keep me updated on any developments, please.

bib_fortuna@hotmail.com

Matt
the name of the ad campaign was "heat sensative"...i ended up calling the customer relations office for 7up and all the other soft drinks...
they said, it was made in a studio exclusively for 7up commercial...so no where to be found...ummm..if that's true, i guess that's the end of the line...or else...what!! i dont know...wish it was never part of commercial in the first place... :( :unsure:

what is the song in the 7-up comercial with the techno colored people. the comercial starts out with the wierd colours I guess to show that everyone is over heated and then the guy drinks the 7-up and obviously cools off since he goes from orange to blue I want to know what the song is in the backround

I am also a Canadian that is obsessed with this song. The last time I heard it I said, “I am going to get the name of that song!” imagine my surprise when NO ONE knows what it is and to make matters worse it is an song made JUST for the add campaign. Well someone did create that song so it does exist in its entirety. If it doesn’t then the person must have created other music just as SLICK!
Contact 7 up at

http://www.7up.com/index.aspx

And tell them you want this information. (The sight is a crappy flash thing so go to “contact us” link at the bottom)

Thanks

For all you Yanks that have not heard this song
#1 – thank God that you have never had it stuck in your head
And
#2 – when you do get the name of this song you will be able to hear it and get it stuck in your head.

I was searching for that particular 7up song and I believe that the song is called, "Radio". And yes, it was made specifically for the commercial.

You can read up on it here:
http://www.clipland.com/Talk/messages/11031.shtml

But if anyone knows where a copy of it can be found, please email me: allymcteo@canada.com.

Also, if anyone knows the name of the song used in the latest Molson Canadian commercial (ie. "Why don't I snap my fingers for a beer? Why don't I flush the toilet while my roommate is showering? Why don't I stop offering my services? Why don't I share with those around me? Cuz I am Canadian.) Email me at the above address if you have any info on it.

Thanks!

hey does that 7up commercial have kind of a chillout/trance/house song? cause its bugging me! and i realllly wanna listen to that song, its realy catchy

<--------------------------------

hehehehe....

Anyway, I have the source audio from the ad, if anyone wants (is this against forum policy? I shall check...) but it has a few IE 'clicks' going on.

Originally posted by Ocean@Aug 9 2004, 12:42 PM
Anyway, I have the source audio from the ad, if anyone wants (is this against forum policy? I shall check...) but it has a few IE 'clicks' going on.
Yes, posting that info here is against our Forum Rules.

Try "To Get Down" by Timo Mass it sounds almost the same unless am thinking about the wrong commercial :p

Back