24 Hour Fitness

ybowers

Reaction score
I'm looking for the name of the song and artists in the 24 Hour Fitness commercials that show various people working out in gray t-shirts. The first person has a legend that includes "baby" on her shirt. It's a soft rappy sort of song with male vocals.

I got a lot of help on my last post by all you smart people out there! This time I want to know the name of the song that 24 Hour Fitness plays in it's commercials. The commercial that I'm thinking of aired at the end of last week's Heist (Wed. 03/29) on NBC. It's got a fun groove and a male singer - like about a million other songs out there. Sorry I can't be more specific!

The commerical shows various people working out in a gym wearing shrits that say stuff like 'To rehab my knee' or 'To meet Mr. Right'. The premise is that whatever your reason it's a good thing to work out. Shaq was in one a couple of months ago lifting weights w/a group. 24 Hour Fitness has used this song for the last several months. Can anyone help me?

Thanks, Jane

I'm looking for this too! I just posted on 04/03 but so far no info. If I find out I'll let you know...

Anyone know who the latest 24 hour fitness commercial is by? The one with the t-shirt models that say like working off baby fat, high school reunion coming up...stuff like that.

Back