Conviction

Reaction score
Hi :)
I was wondering if anyone could tell me the song that starts around 1:07 in the trailer for the new movie Conviction.

Ps. I know that the song used in the last part of the trailer is "I am Lincoln".

Thanks.

Music from Conviction

trying to figure out the music from the new trailer for Conviction. I think it might be from The Time Machine, I'm just not sure which song it is.

okay..we know the song in the beginning is from blood diamond, the song at the end is from the island/avatar, but what is the song in the middle that starts around the 1:00 mark?????

Is it by any chance "Gothic Power" by X-Ray Dog? Here's a link to the original song, I think it kind of sounds like the music from 1:07 on.

"Gothic Power" by Xray Dog sounds like it might be similar to Carl Orff's "O Fortuna" (which can be found playing in a few action movie trailers). I believe the middle song in the "Conviction" movie trailer is some sort of variation of E.S. Posthumus' song "Nara" from their Unearthed album. You will also hear this song in one of the "Unfaithful" movie trailers.

okay..we know the song in the beginning is from blood diamond, the song at the end is from the island/avatar, but what is the song in the middle that starts around the 1:00 mark?????

I just bought the song "My Name is Lincoln" from the soundtrack for "The Island" (Steve Jablonsky).

Confirmed, this is the song.

Starts about the 1:00 minute-ish section of the track.

Back