NFL Draft

rubberduckiedogs

Reaction score
Okay this is an easy one. I was watching the Draft and right before the commercials they show some of the Top Prospects on stage (Ex: Matt leinart in a Matrix jacket and sunglasses.) and in the backround they have a song and they say something like "do you call my name" i used to know this song....but i cant recall what it is right now. What is it?

You got it! The song is called "Do you call my name" by Ra. Very solid song

The NFL draft has been on yesterday and today and there is this one song the keep playing with a cool beat along with some stringed instruments.....it sounds pretty sweet, and its also been plaing during some of their commercials for defpoetry jam at the draft. anyone know the song? :huh:

What was the name of the song in the draft that had lyrics, " I am waiting"?

An NFL Draft commercial thats going to be played all day today and tomorrow
on ESPN. It has nice drum beats to it.

there was a song they played during the first 6 picks were training and working out. anybody know the name of the song? thanks

Does anyone know who performs the song during the Path to the NFL draft 2010 commercials?

What is the song played in the 2012 nfl draft commercial on nfl network during the co

it sounds like a older song but it could be a remix

What is the song in the newest nfl draft commercial?

it sounds kind of like C Lo green

Re: What is the song in the newest nfl draft commercial?

I think I'm looking for the same song. Can't seem to find anything anywhere. I'll let you know if I find it, please do the same for me. Thanks

Back