Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG

justinother2001

Reaction score
In Episode 5 (Inductance) of Ghost in the Shell 2nd GIG, there is a scene where an assassination attempt is made on Prime Minister Kayabuki. Around the 21 minute mark, a man holding a sword walks into a Buddhist building where she is meditating. Once he un-camoflauges himself, the music picks up. Its a violin. no words, if i need to im sure i can upload a video of just that scene. Please help!!

nobody's got anything? can i give more information? please help! its killin me!

shameless self-bump, the music piece is incredible. i wish someone knew what it was called!

In Episode 5 (Inductance) of Ghost in the Shell 2nd GIG, there is a scene where an assassination attempt is made on Prime Minister Kayabuki. Around the 21 minute mark, a man holding a sword walks into a Buddhist building where she is meditating. Once he un-camoflauges himself, the music picks up. Its a violin. no words, if i need to im sure i can upload a video of just that scene. Please help!!

Can you upload a video of it as I have never seen or heard of this show?

i'm uploading a video now to youtube. im going to sleep. Im going to post a link in due time afterwards.

ahhh, im having trouble uploading the video. ill just keep my eyes open and ill post my findings

I have tried the Anime section of 4chan, and nobody else seems to know what song it is

Back