Hair Cuttery "We Still Shine"

RaoulAngel

Reaction score
There's a song about "You make me shine" etc and I cannot find it anywhere in the world... Anyone know who, what where I can find this song??

It's the Subway Style ad with the girls dancing in the subway listening to a headphone...

I really need this song name smiles

The Ad for Hair Cuttery, newest, called "Subway Shine" The ad says "We still shine" and there is a great tune.. or it could be great if I could hear the rest of it!

Re: I really need this song name smiles

Interesting.. I have viewed this youtube 100 times before I posted this, then just viewed it again and I still don't know what song it is or who sings it..

Is there something I should be looking at hidden in your post? Because watching that youtube I still can't find any information on it.

Re: I really need this song name smiles

Is there something I should be looking at hidden in your post? Because watching that youtube I still can't find any information on it.
It helps others trying to figure out songs from ads when we can post a clip of the actual commercial and keep all the threads in a single topic.

Well,

Looks like once again, Hair Cuttery made a track, unfinished for their commercial.. this song while it sounds like it is a part of a longer track is nothing. It's a one-off that probably will not become an actual song.

Disappointing, they did this once or twice before. Anyway, you all can stop looking I found out it was not a song.

Oh, I really want to get one good listen to this great tune, jca can't add me to view this video?

Oh, I really want to get one good listen to this great tune, jca can't add me to view this video?
We don't post videos on YouTube -- we simply link to videos others have posted there. I have no control over the video, so you'll need to contact the YouTube user directly about it being marked private.

Back