Daria

writer09

Reaction score
:)Years ago back when the-n was still the-n Daria was coming on and on one of the commercials advertising Daria there was a song sung by a guy. From what I remember some of the lyrics were something like "you believe in something, you believe you emptiness" or something like that. All I remember is that I liked the tune and just the way that the song sounded. If anyone has any idea about what the name of the song may be please tell me. Thanks!

I don't know the exact song you're talking about, but Cake is a band that has had a few songs in Daria shows, maybe check out some of their songs to see if you can find the one you're looking for. The lyrics sound like they could be from a Cake song, but not sure just based on that short description.

I don't think it was by Cake, it didn't sound like something that they would make. I will try them though, thanks!

Unfortunately Cake is not the artist of that song. I also tried Pinback because the song does sound like their music style but I did not find it under them. So anyone else has any idea what I may be talking about please, please let me know. I have been craving for that song for years.

I figured out the song one day when I was watching Daria on Youtube. One of the episodes that I watched featured the song at the end and it gave the name and artist. The song is Aurora by the Foo Fighters.:D

Back