Smallville Season 9

Could someone please tell me what the song is called in Season 9 Episode 4, where Oliver enters the bar, and the song is played in the background. I can´t understand enough to figure out what the song ist called:(

I'm looking for the song that's playing in the final scene with Chloe and Oliver of the episode 12: "Warrior". It aired 2/12/10.

Last edited:
Finally found the song, it's great!!

The song at the end of "warrior" with Chloe and Oliver is

"Smooth" by Car Stereo Wars

What is the song playing at the end of Episode 13 "Persuasion" where he's using his heat vision to blow up the tower?

I also want to know the name of the song in Alia's funeral in Persuasion, i just can't stop listening it , and i haven't managed to find anything about it

thank you for the name of the composer but what about the title for Alia's funeral in Persuasion

Does anybody know the artist and title to the song in Ep 13 Persuasion where Lois was dancing in a wedding dress? That was the funniest scene ever.:D

"Love's A Boomerang" by Julie Griffen when this Lois was dancing in a wedding dress! Really that the funniest scene :)

Does anyone know the name of the song at the very end of episode 10? Where Clark saw the charm Zod gave Lois, where they were in the club? Thanks!

haha my request would be the music in ep 14, when Oliver comes in the appartment of Chloé, and sets the music on the computer louder then speaks to her...

haha my request would be the music in ep 14, when Oliver comes in the appartment of Chloé, and sets the music on the computer louder then speaks to her...
"You're Stealing" by Stuart Roslyn / Vasco

Thanks! Do you have any idea where I can find it? I'm searched on iTunes, Amazon, Google.. I can't find it!

Also - what about the song at the end of Persuasion? The one playing when Clark destroyed the towers? I am in love with that one too! Thanks! :)

Back