A Christmas Carol

Well I found out that the track playing from 0:46 to 0:58 is by John Debney, it's called "The Jungle Rescue" from The Emperor's New Groove. I'd really appreciate if someone could help me find the others. Beginning to 0:26 sounds familiar, Danny Elfman perhaps? Any help is greatly appreciated!

So here's what I found out:

1:12 - 1:30 --> Immediate Music - King for a Day

1:32 - 1:50 --> Two Steps From Hell - Red Army (choir)

I would still very much like to know what is the track playing from beginning to 0:26, if someone knows.. :)

Does anyone know the music from 1:15 to the end? It was also used in the first trailer for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. It sounds like the main title for Hocus Pocus.

I'm looking for the Christmas Carol arrangement in the latest promo. I'm not Christian so while it is very familiar the title escapes me. But it is not just the title but the choir singing it. I figure if I can track it down it will make a great present for a future in-law who just got her first cd player and loves Christmas music. So any help would be great.

Does anyone know the music from 1:15 to the end? It was also used in the first trailer for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. It sounds like the main title for Hocus Pocus.

the one at 1:15 was an Immediate Music cue I think (hafta check when I'm back in the office)

the next cue is Red Army

The end cue is a custom cue (name slips my mind..its been a while!) I u want something similar, listen to the Shrek score "True Love's First Kiss" :)

OK, the opening snowfall cues are "Magical Mystery" by Xray Dog & "Witch" ny BT/Nick Phoenix.

the cue leading up to the cangle rocket is "Jungle Rescue" from "The Emperors New Groove"

the rocket scene is IM "King For A Day"

oh and the custom end cue is called "Travel Thru Time"

Back