The Young Victoria

GREAT!

i also found on my own that the middle track is the from the chronicles of narnia: x-dog - here comes the king.

does anyone know the first song (the one with the piano arrangement)?

I've been wondering what the beginning music is in this certain trailer, its not the same one as above it's a different trailer. :[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-YPoBU7_aQ[/ame]

Particularly the part where victoria and albert see each other for the first time(beginging around 42 seconds into the trailer). Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks very much.

I too have been desparately looking for the song at the mark of 0:42 that willusmile mentioned from the above trailer. I have it on repeat and can't seem to track a name on it either.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much! :)

oh my you guys are awesome! how did you ever find that! Thanks so much its a beautiful piece, even more so when i can hear it clearly! Thank you guys! this made my night.

The Young Victoria (Boxoffice Music)

I have the link so you can actually listen to the song.
I am not sure if it is just a score that has not been released but if it is nott someone pleaseeee help me identify the song?

Hello!

I'm missing the songs from beginning to 0:40 and from 0:40 to 1:10 in the following trailer:

Here's where "Fill My Heart" from TSFH sounds.

Thanks!

Back