Starbucks Inauguration Day

Reaction score
Yesterday (Jan 20, 2009) during the presidential inauguration there was a Starbucks commercial with a song that mentioned "grassroots movement" and "brighter day" but I'm not sure if either of those might be the title. Does anyone know the song/artist? Thanks.

Thanks for the info, but sorry, nope, neither one of them is the song.

The song I'm talking about actually has the words "grassroots movement" in the song itself (as well as the words "brighter day").

Thanks again for the suggestion.
John

GOT IT!!!

Doctormemory, your post of YouTube vids gave me the idea of checking there. At first I couldn't find anything, until I set the search parameters to only search for videos recently added.

Here it is!!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKppxptbJLA

The song is "Grassroots Movement" by MC Yogi, just uploaded yesterday.

Thanks for being the catalyst to point me in the right direction!!
John

The track is called "Grassroots Movement" by MC Yogi. You can download a free mp3 here.

Hi. Thanks, I already knew what the song was called. (I had posted it two messages above yours in the thread). But thanks for the link. However: Sorry, that site does not allow me to download "Grassroots Movement." It appears this might be allowed if you have Quicktime PRO, but I do not.

(Thanks for the link to hear the other song. Can't download that one without Quicktime PRO, either).

Hi. Sorry, that site does not allow me to download "Grassroots Movement." It appears this might be allowed if you have Quicktime PRO, but I do not.

(Thanks for the link to hear the other song. Can't download that one without Quicktime PRO, either).

Did you right-click on the link (or ctrl-click w/a one-button mouse)? That should do the trick.

Back