Pacific Life "Whale Dancers"

TheSenator82

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what song played in the background of the Pacific Life (Insurance?) commercial that played in the year 2001? The commercial included a whale hurling itself into the air and consequently plunging back into the water. The theme was great, and I wanted to know if it was custom-composed for Pacific Life themselves, or if it was part of a larger work. Please help! I've been searching for this music (off and on) for three years or so!

Does anyone know the soundtrack used in this commercial? It was shown this evening on CBS's Kennedy Honors Special.

I used to name of the soundtrack but am getting older and they no longer come to mind as quickly as they once did.

Thanks

Re: Pacific Life

DoctorMemory,

It was the whale dancers spot but it was definitely an orchestral soundtrack cut that was used and not the music on either of the whale dancers spots on the website.

The commercial aired in the first half hour of the Kennedy Center Honors broadcast.

It is a well-known soundtrack, I just can't remember the name of it!

Re: Pacific Life

I have been looking forever for this song too! It's not on the Pacific Life website as of 1/7/09, but hopefully they will have it up soon.

I first heard this down in Florida several years ago and have been trying to find it since. I was in the other room when it came on during the Kennedy Center Honors and went running in to see it. If anyone knows the song name it would be greatly appreciated!

That movie wasn't very memorable for me, but I would recognize that music anywhere. I wonder why that is.

Pacific Life

I am looking for the title and artist of the powerful music used in the Pacific Life TV commercial that shows a whale jumping from the sea into the air ... anyone help me with finding out?

Thanks

Back