Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Hey, hopefully someone can help me out!
So on the ABC Extreme Makeover: Home Edition promotional commercials, they play a song towards the end, and I think the lyrics are "if you believe it" but I have no idea what the song is! Anyone know?
Thanks!

nope, that's not it. It's the song at the end of the show's abc new ads. I know they played it at the end of the May 18th preview

Hello all, just wondering if someone can help me out here to remember who sings the song in the commercial for the new extreme makeover season premiere that airs on Sept 28, 2008.

It is strictly a song with piano and a guy singing. I know I have this song on my ipod (stuffed in 100 gigs of music though) but I cannot for the life of me remember. High pitched voice...and just piano. I would love if somebody could refresh my memory.

Thanks in advance!

The music is really overshadowed by the overdubs of the clips. I almost 100% sure that it is an indie rock artist and not mainstream music. That is essentially why I know I have it, just cannot remember the artist. Lyrics are hard to understand since he sings in such a high pitch. I know this is not very helpful but if could just find the commercial somewhere I would be able to nail who the artist is. Just need sometime with it...but cannot find it anywhere. Has anyone else even seen this commercial? I promise it exists! haha.

Just saw it on ABC during college football: promo for the episode of the family of a male nurse who has since passed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

I think it's called "World" by Five for Fighting.

Back