The Real Hustle

The UK version (on BBC) or the US version (on truTV) of the show?

The Real Hustle High Stakes Episode 5

Anyone know the song playing on Episode 5 "The WIre" from Series 5. Its the scam right after the wire where he puts the sock in the guys bag at the clothing store. at the end of that scam they play this track (I know I heard it in a movie but cant figure it out) and it plays up until the next scam.

Thanks a lot if you know this

Someone moved my other thread to the wrong TV show

Please, what's the song on The Real Hustle, S07E01, (18:46 mark), at the beginning of the Proposition Bet segment?

the song i was looking for is the same in every episode during the introduction of the proposition bet. anyone know it?

someone suggested that its the Super Smash Brothers that they are playing in the beginning of each episode's proposition bet. But i cant seem to find it anywhere (all searches lead to a video game). any help, please?

EDIT: Found the song on YouTube. The song starts at 1:06 in this video:

What is the name of the song played directly AFTER the intro by Medina Sound (http://www.medinasound.com/Medina_Sound.html#11) in The Real Hustle - High Stakes?

Kind of sounds like video game music...totally cool bass and what sounds like "coins being collected" in a video game, LOL.

Any help would be much appreciated!

EDIT: Found the song on YouTube. The song starts at 1:06 in this video: YouTube - The real hustle high stakes episode 4 part 1/3

What is the name of the song played directly AFTER the intro by Medina Sound (http://www.medinasound.com/Medina_Sound.html#11) in The Real Hustle - High Stakes?

Kind of sounds like video game music...totally cool bass and what sounds like "coins being collected" in a video game, LOL.

Any help would be much appreciated!

The song you are looking for (at 1:06) is Keep My Composure by The Chemical Brothers. I recognize a lot of the music in the show because Im a big Electronic/Techno/Big Beat junkie. Example, they play a lot of Daft Punk and The Prodigy.

Anyway, does anyone recognize/know what song is sampled for the Pickpocket sections? Im hoping its not just a Medina sound loop because its really cool and I'm hoping its actually a song.

The song you are looking for (at 1:06) is Keep My Composure by The Chemical Brothers. I recognize a lot of the music in the show because Im a big Electronic/Techno/Big Beat junkie. Example, they play a lot of Daft Punk and The Prodigy.

Anyway, does anyone recognize/know what song is sampled for the Pickpocket sections? Im hoping its not just a Medina sound loop because its really cool and I'm hoping its actually a song.

Do you have a link for a video with the song(s) in question from the pickpocket scenes and at what time in the clips they play?

I cant find a youtube clip of it, but I know that its the intro music for the pickpocket section in the first season. If you can find a full video somewhere like veoh, it runs for the entire intro which depicts the three hustlers passing a lifted wallet back and forth.

Hi everyone, just wanted to another cool music clip played in The Real Hustle (UK). Could anybody what song this is?: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIN6xkA1cJk&feature=related[/ame] :55 seconds

Much Appreciated.

the real hustle latest edition

There is a really good drum and bass track in the latest real hustle, screened last night on bbc. its really good and i was hoping someone here may know what it is.
many thanks.
rowan

the most recent real hustle

There is a nice drum and bass track used in the latest real hustle.

Its around 23 mins on series 2 episode 2.
it plays for a few minutes.
if anyone knows the title, please let me know.
many thanks.

Does anyone know the name of this song?
It sounds familiar, but I can't get it out of my head.

It starts at 4:00.
Much thanks.

Back