HPV vaccine french song

YES!!! you by any chance have a title? *pushin it* thanks in advance.

"Non, je ne regrette rien" was composed by Charles Dumont, with lyrics by Michel Vaucaire. (1956). Probably sung by Édith Piaf. The title translates as "No, I regret nothing" - often rendered simply as "No regrets".

"Non, je ne regrette rien" was composed by Charles Dumont, with lyrics by Michel Vaucaire. (1956). Probably sung by Édith Piaf. The title translates as "No, I regret nothing" - often rendered simply as "No regrets".
:blink:

it's absolutely not "je ne regrette rien" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YkLq6J_6cA

it's not the same lyrics, it's not the same voice.
I'm a french girl and the lyrics are absolutely not the same :blink:

I think it's an original song, created just for the commercial .. soundalike Pink Martini band ..

I'm sure it's not Brigitte Bardot, it's not her voice

that random song in french

Does anyone remember that commercial with the french song? I don't remember anything helpful about it, that's why I'm here ;) All I remember is the commercial was really simple with a yellow screen and words popping up, while a song in french played. The beginning of the song was something like "Mardi je ne fait ..." and it was sort of vaudeville. If anybody can help me, I'll be both amazed and very thankful.

Re: that random song in french

never mind I found a thread where someone else asked this and nobody knows there either.

If you happen to know the exact song, that would be awesome.

Back