DirecTV The 101 Network

dtk09

Reaction score
just heard the new promotional commercial today. who is the artist and what is the song? thank you

Re: "The 101 Network" commercial (Direct TV)

just heard the new promotional commercial today. who is the artist and what is the song? thank you

what are the lyrics? is the artist male or female? what is the genre of the song?

Re: "The 101 Network" commercial (Direct TV)

Don't really know the lyrics. Didn't have enough time to listen. The artist is female (older) and sounds kind of like Crystal Waters. It sounds like a hip-hop/techno song with heavy beats and an orchestra in the background. It also has some turntable cuts.

No, I have checked the site. It was a commercial promoting all their programs. It seems the commercial started today or very recently.

Sounds like Marlena Shaw. I know the commercial. That was the first thing that came to mind. Search "California Soul" and "Marlena Shaw" on iTunes. Sounds just like her.

HELLLLLLL YEAHHHHHH! Dude, totally made my day (and weekend). THX! :D

Yeah, Marlena Shaw, but the version I heard was a remix. Found it though. Great tune! THX to everyone helping out.

the remix = Marlena Shaw- California Soul (Diplo / Mad Decent remix). found it on Youtube. can't stop movin' 2 it. the original version is great 2. :p

DirecTV

There's like a rock song that has been played several times on direct tv and i'm not sure if it's for the 101 network. It almost sounds like Led Zeppelin but i can't find it anywhere!! Please let me know if you know who the artist and song is! The video has like the universe in it and it spirals around and the song sounds badass.

Thanks!!

DirecTV The 101

It is just an elctro sounding song when they do the "commercial" in between songs. They do not have commercials for the concert, it is just a little directv thing for 10 seconds or so. thanks...

Re: DirecTV The 101

It is just an elctro sounding song when they do the "commercial" in between songs. They do not have commercials for the concert, it is just a little directv thing for 10 seconds or so. thanks...

this commercial was aired during the ting tings concert. i have no idea if they play it during other commercials tho

Re: DirecTV The 101

haha nah. is that like the go to answer regarding songs. lol. it is like a technoy sounding song. no lyrics or n e thing.

Back