Advertising

View Poll Results: Do you like the new Adtunes design?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 32.00%
  • No

17 68.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Look

Status

Default Re: New Look

Sponsored Links

Hmm, yea, I'm not liking the new look at all. Everything is so much bigger and bulkier. As well, the green text with the grey background looks awful.

While the new features are pretty nice, I think the old design was much more simple and easy to use. The key to a good web page is simplicity, CNN.com is a great example of that. When you start mixing dark colours with light ones and then throw in some neon green it becomes distracting and unappealing.

Furthermore I've been trying to find a way to change my password (since it was reset) and I can't figure out how.

I'd suggest keeping the new features but going back to your traditional look and just add some minor aesthetic changes to keep things fresh and new.

My two cents

Status

Quote Originally Posted by minimarkoman View Post
    Furthermore I've been trying to find a way to change my password (since it was reset) and I can't figure out how.
    You can change your password in your User CP:

http://adtunes.com/forums/profile.php?do=editpassword
    jca adtunes.com ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> adtunes twitter.com

I think it looks great I'm never in the mood to learn new stuff but I always seem to adapt and even forget what used to be in a very short period of time.

Anyone who finds the layout unbearably large & bulky (I like it - old eyes are grateful ) depending on your system you may be able to make it smaller by holding the Ctrl key down while scrolling the mouse wheel back - OR - you may want to consider increasing your screen resolution.

Compared to the upheavals we go through at the ASMB this is nuthin' :p
    I think it looks very nice indeed

Status

The only thing I don't like about the new design is the color scheme. Too harsh, too dark, I dunno. I really dislike it though. Everything else is great!

Status

I reloaded my butterfly avatar and it shows when I view my profile, but it doesn't show on the actual forum pages...

AND

I can't seen anyone else's avatar but only when I'm LOGGED IN...if I peruse the forum as a guest (i.e. not logged in) I can see the avatars...

WTF? Is it a setting that I need to check/uncheck? Weirdness...
    --
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Status

NM...I'm just an idiot...it was a setting I had to check...actually there were a whole bunch of options that I checked and unchecked LOL...D'oh!
    --
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein