Advertising

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: QVC

Status

Sponsored Links

The first commercial is an ond home depot commercial. The music is a big band jazz thing and I don't know if it is a real song but I do have it. please listen.

The next one is and old QVC commercial it is big band also. I know this is a real song because I have heard it everywhere and just recently for a video game on cartoon network. I really really need this song, it has hounted me for 8 years now.

Status

I have been looking for this QVC commercial song for a long time. It is big band so if you know anything about jazz please listen? This song has been haunting me since I was in the 7th grade. The very first time I heard it was at about 2am and it has stuck with me since. Until one day QVC was having an anniversary special and they played this song. I sat through 3 hours of home shopping so I could record this. Please help, PLEASE!

Status

Have you tried emailing QVC and asking about the ad you are referring to? Better yet, have you tried calling them and asking about it? I'm sure they have a customer service department that can answer your questions about their on-air ads.
    jca adtunes.com ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> adtunes twitter.com

Status

Sorry, but I have no clue what the music might could be -- whether it's a real song or one created for use in the ad. I'm not very knowledgable on Big band/Swing music.

If no one else recognizes this music on this forum, you might have better luck posting that music clip in a forum devoted to Big Band and Swing music fans.

Also, like JCA suggested before... Go to the source and contact QVC. They should be able to answer your question or get you in contact with someone in their marketing department that could.
    michelle

timanno76

I heard this song on QVC's bare essentials commercial. It is sang by a woman and the lyrics are:

"Never seend the sky so blue, the birds are singing and I got nothing to do. Hey-hey, hey-hey, it's just a sunny day".

It's a catchy little tune that's been stuck in my head since I heard it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Status

Am looking for information on the instrumental music for the QVC Honora pearl commercial.